Lowongan Kerja Bank BNI. Bank Negara Indonesia’s role as the circulation and central bank was duly terminated in 1949 following the government’s appointment of the former Dutch-controlled bank, De Javasche Bank, as Indonesia’s Central Bank. The Bank, subsequently designated as a development bank, was later granted the rights to provide foreign reserve services that allowed it access to direct foreign transactions.
Officer Development Program
Master Degree (S2)
* Graduated of accredited university (domestic or foreign) majoring in Finance, Accounting and Engineering with minimum GPA of 3.25 with a scale of 4.
* Maximum age 28 years old.
* Fluent in English language skills written and oral.
* Graduated from accredited university majoring in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Law, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishery, Plantation, Animal Husbandry and Business Administration with GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) with a scale of 4.
* Maximum age 26 years old.
* Fluent in English, both oral and written
Assistant Development Program
* Diploma (D3) or Bachelor (S1) from PTN/PTS all majors.
* Minimum GPA 2.50 (PTN) and 2.75 (PTS) with a scale of 4.
* Not married.
* Age maximum 26 years old.
* Male Height: 165 cm and for Female: 155 cm.
* Good looking
* Able to operate the Office and internet applications.
* Interested in the areas of Sales, Services and Marketing.
Should you interested and meet the qualifications above, please refer ECC FT UGM on link below to apply (register first before apply). Closing date 31 January 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sumber : http://www.janganpusing.com/2011/06/lowongan-kerja-bank-bni.html