Lowongan Kerja Bank BRI. Bank Rakyat Indonesia’s vision is to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction. BRI missions is to achieve the vision, BRI has decided on three missions that have to be undertaken, namely: BRI provides the best banking operation by prioritizing services for Micro, Small, and Medium Businesses in order to support people’s economy.
BRI offers sevices to customers through a network that are spread all over Indonesia and supported by professional human resources who implement the Good Corporate Governance practices. BRI creates values and produce optimal benefits to all stakeholders. lowongan kerja bank mandiri
In line with its vision, to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction, currently PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk provides the opportunity for potential candidates to join as:
Program Pengembangan Staf BRI
PPS Umum, PPS Auditor, PPS IT
General Requirements :
* Bachelor (S1) / Master (S2) degree from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
* Majoring in:
o PPS Umum: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics.
o PPS Auditor: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
o PPS IT: Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
* Minimum GPA for Bachelor (S1) Degree ; 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
* Minimum GPA for Master (S2) Degree ; 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
* Single, not married with max age 27 years old for Bachelor Degree and 30 years old Master Degree
* Prioritized for those who have never been applying Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI before.
* Willing to be placed in all work areas of BRI
* Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant PPS BRI.
For further detail, please refer official source from CDC UGM on following link below. For those who are interested, can be present at the event of BRI JOB EXPO Bandung 2012 at Gedung Serba Guna (GSG) Kampus ITB, Jl. Ganesha No 10 Bandung, - 31 January 2012 at 09.00 am - 02.00 pm with 1 sheet of new Color Photo 3x4. Application forms will only be provided on site JOB EXPO.